Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Drop into our Gut, Clear Confusion

I love my group of people! They have hearts of gold. So generous and their intention with ZYQ so pure. I am proud to claim, these are my people.
--right after our third board meeting.

It also came to me at a point in our meeting that whenever we feel confused or conflicted, we have lost our connection to our gut, our essence, our foundation, the core of what is most important to us. Then it's time to drop the mental fog, and drop down into our dantian, and feel our core truth. This is true for the organization, for any individual's life decisions and for me, very much.

Life extends our internal practice externally. It's just beautiful how life unfolds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you too Claie Bear!
We must keep the torch burning, so the flame can dance the dance of life. Chard

Claire said...

Yes!!!!! Keep on going! You go, Chard!

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it